Cumming Bankruptcy Process Attorney
- Client and Attorney sign Retainer Agreement to file bankruptcy petition.
- Complete required credit counseling course and receive certificate.
- Provide pay stubs to attorney for the last 60 days prior to petition filing
or execute financial affidavit.
- Complete and provide the attorney Client Intake Form in its entirety.
- Provide all applicable documents to attorney from the Client Document Checklist Form.
- Review and execute bankruptcy petition before petition is filed with the
- Complete required debtor education course and receive certificate.
- Mail a copy of the most recently filed tax return to Bankruptcy Trustee
at least 7 days before creditors meeting.
- Attend creditors meeting (341) and bring two forms of identification: photo
identification (driver's license, government ID, state photo ID, student
ID, U.S. passport, military ID, or resident alien card) AND confirmation
of social security number. Also bring a copy of the most recently filed
tax return that was mailed to Bankruptcy Trustee.